Saturday, November 29, 2008

24 season drum

today I am very tired...
[even now i am yawning]
well...
i just feel...
tired..
frustrated...
pressured...
although i am back to my 'drum family house' again...
i don't have that kind of 'feel'...
duno why...
[i don't even have mood to go KL buy specs anymore!hooi min ah, buy for me la..]

[yawn again]
today we have drum test...
a test to make sure we are qualify to join the competition next year...
[although most probably i won't join it anymore]
overall...
i give myself...
erm...
75?
but i think i did well in my acting [expression] test...
[i am so proud of it]
hey..
i am not thinking too much k...
the panel also 'nominate' me as best actress ma..
[just that the best actress award is won by our cute moey]
so...
80..
yup...
80...
the other 10 marks are deducted because of my big-fat-leg and body...
after almost 4 years in drum...
i still can't stand on the drum!!!
[although it is believe that standing or sitting on the drum is considered unrespect to the drum.. except for performance]
what to do?
even hooi min has made it today!!
[finally]
but when is my finally?
[see after 10 years i come back can d bo... i am 26 only k by that time...still young and energetic]
another 5 marks is for my rthym..
is it called rthym?
[whatever]
but ai-yin's comment about me not bad la...
she said:
''very not bad"
[translated from chinese]
but i think got some song i failed to follow the tempo la...
and another 5 marks is for my 'action'...
although their comment is:
''clean and sharp''
[again, translated from chinese]
but i think still got a very little space to improve la...

and...
the worst of all in the test...
i have not only failed to stand on the drum..
i oso got some "souvenir" from it...
3 souvenirs actually...
''black-green'' on my leg...
[this time translated from hokkien]
haiz...
i just waxed my leg last night and today...
i have got some ''decoration'' on it..
[cool]
anyway...
my spy told that i got 3 over 5 for that part of the test...
erm...
i can only say that my 'tester' is too generous to give me such a remarks...
[i thought that she will only give me 1 mark]

after that...
me, kar mun, wei yu, miyuki, brenda,
mei ling. mei ting, smile, chee lynn n sally
went to l'cottage for our lunch.
we are like totally ''siao po''.
that miyuki...
wahaha..
she ate an onion!!
[actually half only la]
because she thought that it is cooked so it should be OK...
but...
guess what?
i sat in front of her..
then her face turned red...
we asked her why...
she can't answer..
she kept pointing on her plate..
then...
wahaha...
tears flow down from her eyes...
wahaha...
this is the first time i saw people cry while eating...
and she is not eating wasabi either...
wahaha...

then...
we talked about hands...
then i tell smile:
''smile, you must keep smiling ha no matter how bitter u feel in KL.''
[I mean it]
haha...
miyuki say if smile don't smile anymore...
we will sue the hands...
let their hands cuffed...
haha...

then...
this is the part that make my so frustrated now...
don't know either chee lynn or wei yu la..
non stop watching at the time...
because we still have drum practice after the test..
the four golden flowers are back in school and we are still waiting for our ''coffee or tea''....
then...
a new idiom is created today:
''when you are having your meals, just enjoy it;
just ignore the time''...
[if not mistaken is created by miyuki in chinese]

i felt so guilty..
don't know why..
after the main course..
i can't enjoy my dessert and tea...
i sent a msg to srn...
she just want us to come back faster...

when we step into the classroom..
[where the meeting are on]
nobody cares about us...
they continue their discussion..
i thought that maybe they are mad on us..
[it would be different if it is the gold flowers that come in]
suddenly..
all the story changed..
fire...
at first...
i can't get the concept...
but slowly...
i can imagine it...

the pyjamas idea is good...
but...
deep in my heart...
there is a small me that says:
''will it be like...
cheap? not that kind of cheap la
but....
don't know how to explain...
ya the idea is creative and the first ever in drum history...
[unless the clothes that the team wears(the team i am saying here is the team which have a 'tweety bird-hair' coach and won silver medal in the competiton eh) is also counted as pyjamas because their wearing are quite casual also that night]
anyway...
wear pyjamas really have many benefits!!!
haha...

[yawned for the third time]
i really need a bed right now!!

No comments: