Sunday, November 30, 2008

2009

2009...
31 days to go...
what will happen to me in 2009?
hmmm...
i just hope that i won't get sick...
[unless i need a good excuse to escape something]
next year is going to be one of my most important year in my life...
SPM...
even the words look frightening...
and...
the one that i most afraid of may also happen in 2009...
NS...
[this is even worst then SPM]
don't know why...
although i never participate in it...
i just...
hate it...
or maybe more to scare...

anyway...
2009...
i just want to concentrate on my study...
and health of course...
so...
i will be less active in my activities in 2009...
[although i am not sure whether i can keep myself away from drum]
maybe i will not be joining next year drum competition...
but then...
i thought of my testimonial...
what am i going to write then?
[don't 'harap' on my other uniform]
maybe i will just join the sports day performance...
next...
i have plan out my schedule for 2009....:
- monday: tuition~ Add Maths 7pm-8.30pm
-tuesday: tuition~ BM 4.20pm-6.20pm
-wednesday: tuition~ Physics 7pm-8.30pm
-thursday: stayback for account class[can be assumed as tuition] 1.30pm-3.30pm
-friday: stayback for civic class 1.30pm-2.30pm.... house practice 3.45pm-5.45pm
-saturday: activities[although i will be less active] no actual time
-sunday: FREE!!!! [finally]

2009...
will that be a lucky year for me?
i do hope so...
and when can i get my spare tyre out of my body?
it will be great if i can do it in 2009...
[possibility: <50%]
and after SPM...
i will start to learn driving...
[if i am so lucky not been picked to join NS]
meanwhile..
i will find a job...
[most probably at tesco... just 2km away from my house]

what am i going to do without my friends after SPM?
i will be so lonely...
but think of the good side...
i can keep long hair and nails...
and i can colour my hair...
[just highlight... most probably brown.. and slightly golden]
then...
i am going to shape my eyebrowns...
then...
ermmm....
that is all i can think for now...
and maybe i can use that time to cut down my weight...
o...
all that is for 2010...
so...
just leave it for that year...
i just hope that in 2009...
my family, friends, and me will be smilling throughout the year .... ^_^




No comments: